Work of Art in Progress


This great idea was started by Jon on the new Craftrak site which allows card makers to swap cards and ideas with each other. Jon started off the card with the square sticker in the middle and invited other Craftrakkers to add an element then send the card on! I was lucky enough to receive the card recently and added some googly eyes to the teddy and some gems. Here is a picture of how it looked when I sent it on its way. Can't wait to see the finished card (will it ever be finished though I wonder?!)

Comments

  1. I think i've seen this idea posted on one of the forums - it really is a good idea - wonder if it will ever get to me...

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Jon of the Good Idea but Zero Talent fame. I'm soooo happy to see how it's progressed. Send it on. Now start your own. I am happy to pass the baton to you and yours will finish better coz you will start better...or will it???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jon

    I think I will start another one off, just need to think what to put on it initially now, hmm, I'm thinking maybe just a cuttlebug embossed background first. Will let you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for putting it on here - it sure has changed as it goes around!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103