Lili of the Valley Fairy


I love this fairy from the new Lili of the Valley range. This is a topper but I like it so much I think I might invest in the stamp so I can have her in different colours. I've combined her with a floral card blank I got in a set recently and also my first Cuttlebug embossed background! This is for a lady at work who has placed an order for about 8 cards all for Birthdays in June. This is one of the easier ones on the list, the other, more challenging cards, include a Sports Car theme (I've found it difficult to find sports car images previously) and one for her little boy (who is called Henry) with an image of Henry the Hoover!

We will see how I get on!

Comments

  1. Lovely image Ali - I have some of the LOV images - not this one though although have one of the other fairy images and also the couple of love struck bunnies - they're so cute - i also find them reasonably priced too.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103