Easter Crafting



It's lovely to have some time for a change to just sit and craft! Usually I am lucky to fit in one or two cards during the week and a few more on a weekend, but this weekend I have been playing loads! I just got a new Cuttlebug machine so yesterday I went to buy some dies and embossing folders. As they are so expensive I think I will be limiting myself to just one or two a month! I love the nestabilities dies so wanted to start with them so I bought the scalloped ovals set. Here are a couple of my creations :-)

Comments

  1. Ali - I LOVE my cuttlebug - for inspiration and tips and advice - check out a blog called Ikki's Cuttlebug Cupboard - if you go on to my page you should find a link on to Ikki's blog - some great tutorials and inspiration... She is how i got into blogging...

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103