Too much cardmaking stash?!



I do really need to stop buying so much stash! Buying card making related items has replaced my previous passion for buying lots of clothes that I never wear, now I just buy craft stuff that I don't have time to use ;-) New items this week included some rectangular nestabilities and some scalloped circle nestabilities for my (new earlier in month!) Cuttlebug! I didn't pay full price though, they are soooo expensive aren't they?! Got them on ebay for around £14 a set, bargain! I've also got a stamp on order and a butterfly embossing folder. I also got a set of stamps last weekend at a craft shop I discovered in Whitby. 3 of them are Smirk Stamps so I'm enjoying playing with those!

Anyhow, I was supposed to be going to a card making class yesterday to get some inspiration for what to do with all my new stuff. However, I was streaming with cold so thought I wouldn't go and infect everyone but would stay in and use the internet for inspiration instead.

It was a beautiful day so I did manage to do some sitting in the garden too for the first time this year (seems to be raining again today ;-() Here are a couple of my creations with my new stash (incorporating some old stash too!)

Am off to indulge one of my other hobbies now seeing as my cold seems to have cleared up. Weather permitting I am off for a long bike ride through the country lanes of yorkshire :-)

Comments

  1. Young lady there is no such thing as too much card making stash! Now go and buy some more! Lol.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! Just need it to be pay day now though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh - some great stuff going on here Alison - you've some lovely stamps.

    Hope you're going to join in WOYWW again.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103