Thank you teacher


I haven't been too successful with my little card sales box at work over the last few weeks for some reason. Perhaps it has become part of the furniture now so people aren't noticing it so much (or it could be because everyone seems to either be on holiday, off sick, or to have left)?! I recalled that this time last year I sold quite a few cards as thank yous for children's teachers. So I thought I would make a few that would be suitable for this purpose this weekend and send an email round my previous customers on Monday. We will see how it goes!

Here is the first one which I did yesterday, made with a cute penny black stickeroo.

I am going to enter it into the following challenges:

Craftalicious challenge 3 - cute

Penny's paper crafty challenge 33 - 7/7

Comments

  1. Another cute card. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet & adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!! Hope to see you again next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww lovely card, such a sweet image

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craftalicious

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Thanks for playing along with our 7's challenge at Penny's!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing to us your wonderful cards. I really like your card making ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103