A summery card


Here is a bright and cheerful summery card which I made as a Good Luck card for someone. Made with (yet another!) Penny Black stickeroo, the backing card is cut on my paper trimmer with the bottom border punched with my X Cut punch. Stamped Good Luck and then framed with nesties.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Summer Days Challenge and Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Bold and Bright Challenge at the Pollycraft Monday Challenge

Anything goes Challenge at The Townscrapper who have made their last post before they go off on their summer holidays (so last chance to join in for a while!)

and, last but by no means least,

Summer Days Challenge at the Allsorts Challenge Blog

Wish me 'Good Luck' and have a good Saturday!

Comments

  1. love your take on this weeks challenge and the image you have used is just so sweet. Thanks for joining in with this weeks Pollycraft Challenge, I hope you will join us again, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card - great summer colours - would fit the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge too.
    Thanks for taking on my challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect summery card Alison and your image is so cute and perfect with the papers...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what an amazing card..i love it to pieces!!! thanks for commenting on my blog..i love your workspace as well..you must be an expert at making cards they are soo pretty..im gonna read all of your posts now..hehe k take care! xoxo hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. I like the spotty flower!
    We live near Helmsley. What we love about Redcar is that the town centre is practically on the beach. Lots of shells to find too!!

    xxPaula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, the paper is just lovely

    thanks for joining in the Allsorts fun this week :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card. Card making is really fun. I also enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103