What's on your work desk Wednesday (lost track of which number due to hols!)


Hello all, here I am back from my holidays in sunny (very sunny!) Norfolk. Actually I've already been back a week but with the heat last week I didn't really feel like doing much when I got in from work, hence no post from me for the last WOYWW.

The holiday was lovely, we stayed in a little cottage in a country village and did lots of cycling. We also went to the beach quite a bit too. Oh, and we ate loads of food, some of it a bit strange...here is a photo of some 'Iffits' (apparently this is Norfolk's answer to tapas). The delicacy on the right of the picture is pigs ears! Much nicer than they sound, honest (you really aren't convinced are you?!)



Anyway, back to my desk for this week. I've been having a bit of a penny black stickeroo fest this week. I've had them in my stash for a while and thought they would be perfect for 'Thank you teacher' cards to sell at work. I also made a cute good luck card with a colouful hedgehog and some bright papers, just deciding which challenges to enter it into now! The bright colours co-ordinate with my stripy box (which now holds my inkpads, you were right it was too small for my growing collection of rubber stamps which now occupy the various drawers in/on the desk!)



If you are wondering what this is all about, pop over to Julia's blog at the Stamping Ground and check it out.

Have a great week everyone, hopefully I'll get a bit more crafting and blogging done now the weather has gone a bit cooler!

Comments

  1. Can't say pigs ears appeal, no. I will take your word for it lol. Love the shots of your desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk is far more appealing than the pigs ears. Makes me SO glad I'm a vegetarian! Happy WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pigs Ears no thanks crafts any day!
    Have a fun filled wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pig ears UGGGGGGGGGGH lol, your desk is looking fabulous. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your desk is much nicer than your food.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pigs ears sound......interesting :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thing you've got pictures of your desk distracting me from the food there.
    Love your organisation here!
    ** Evi **

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing quite like a penny Black Stickeroo fest ... enjoy X

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he, I don't know about the pig ears, but your work desk looks fab :)

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had nice weather on your hols...it's not so nice here in Norfolk this week!!

    Have to say I've never heard of 'iffits' and not sure I want to lol but as someone said above your workspace is a nice distraction from them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. dont like the pigs ears, but love those images

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bob and Milo ( our hounds) think pigs ears are the Bees Knees

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your desk looks lovely, a great place to work. I love your storage. I'm not quite sure about the pigs ears though LOL. Have a good day, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the set of drawers you have!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Alison
    sounds like you had a lovely holiday, fabby weather, not sure i fancy the pigs ears much, i'll have the berr though! lol, have good day, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Alison
    I do love PB in all their forms, including Stickeroo's, they're great for a quick make aren't they? Glad you had a nice holiday and the weather has been good in the UK I hear.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. my dogs adore pigs ears but i can't say I'll be trying them anytime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pigs ears......totally not convinced a delicacy to me is a bar of Galaxy chocolate!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love your creative space its so tidy and perfect..hope u're having a great day..xoxo hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your workspace is nice and messy and mhmmm all that food on the table - would love to try it all - even the pigs ears! Ha, ha...
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  21. Theres a challenge on the Pollycraft blog called 'Bright & Bold' which you could probly enter http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/challenge-52-bold-bright.html

    I thought that 'thing on the right' was a chicken carcass!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your desk looks fab,..certainly not a pig's ear... yuk, couldn't eat one of those I am afraid... mind you, what is porky scratchings...maybe the piggy's ears wouldn't be so bad after all ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like those thin pull out drawers. I think it would be much more useful for storing paper than the large drawer I cram all of mine into. I bet I could find drawers like that at an office supply store - is that where you got those? Also, I love the food picture. Before I clicked it, I wondered, "now what is being made here?", after I saw it I knew: satisfaction.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great idea for teacher cards. Not sure about the pigs ears - we have some for the dog and they smell a bit too much for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love your paper organizer! so perfect...and so many goodies on your desk..yumm! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103