Blog award


Ooo, I have been given a blog award and I have been given it twice!! Once by Paula from Paula's Playground and then a second time by Kathleen at the Daisy Chain. Thanks for thinking of me and glad you enjoy my relatively new blog!

So, now I have the award I have to tell you where I want to be in 10 years time. Well, I would obviously hope to still be healthy and happy and to be with my lovely hubby, preferably in Spain I think. I would like to not have to work if I didn't want to and any work that I am doing will have to be for myself and not a corporate machine (if I could escape the corporate machine tomorrow I definitely would! Need the money too much at the moment though unfortunately).

So, it's going to be a bit difficult really to award this blog award to anyone who hasn't already got it, what with me being a new blogger and all, not having many followers and generally only probably being in contact with the 18 other people my nominators have already nominated so far!!

Therefore, here is the deal, bit of bribery for you...if you haven't already got the award please feel free to nab it for yourself. BUT, if you do, you must become a follower of my blog (if you aren't already) and also leave me a comment so I can come and visit your blog too. Deal?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103