And for my next challenge...


I'm getting into this challenge thing now, especially as I now (as of yesterday afternoon) have my craft area set up in the conservatory! No more tidying everything away, hurrah!!

So, I came across the Allsorts Challenge Blog and decided to enter their challenge this week, which is 'black, white and one other'. You can visit their blog and this week's challenge here

My card used a gold decoupage flower I have had for a while and have been waiting for some inspiration to use. The white backgound is embossed and cut using my favourite new(ish) toy, the Cuttlebug. The black and white background is from my funky hand CD, I love all the different patterns and colours you can print out from that range. Topped off with a bow and a simple greeting.

More about my craft room later :-)

Comments

  1. You make such beautiful cards Alison. Will we see your craft room tomorrow on WOYWW? Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fantastically classy card. I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts colour challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I recognised the backing paper - I have all Funky Hand CD's - i'm waiting for the new one to come out... good luck with the challenge.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful card. I'd love it so much to learn from your Card Making ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103