WOYWW 73


Ok so the pic wasn't taken on Wednesday at all as you might be able to tell from the darkness outside! It was actually taken on Tuesday night and I am having to put this post on schedule as I have to be at work early in the morning, boo. Upside is I am off tomorrow afternoon, yeah!

The conservatory is, I think, going to be an ok venue for crafting over the winter. I've set up my little heater and light and it is very cosy :-) The card in progress is a Birthday card for my cousin who I am seeing on Saturday. This isn't just any old meeting of a cousin you see, she has lived in Australia for years and has been living back in the UK for the last few months. I thought I had met her once when I was about 12 but she thinks we have never actually met! So I'm meeting her for the first (or second) time on Saturday. Her Birthday is on Sunday so I thought I would surprise her with one of my cards. Will upload a pic of the finished result when it is done (not quite there yet!) Unfortunately it hasn't really worked out for her in the UK so she is going back to Aus in the New Year so I probably won't see her again for another 30 years lol.

Anyway, hopefully I will still manage to get round a few desks! If you are wondering what all this is about, click on the WOYWW link on my side bar and visit Julia, the queen of WOYWW, at the Stamping Ground.

Comments

  1. A conservatory is excellent for light
    Mine would be too chilly though

    Happy WOYWW
    madni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great desk.
    Wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great space to work in. Hope you have a great time with your cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your space looks so cosy in that light! Very welcoming!
    Chrissie #9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great desk. Enjoy your weekend. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. neat and tidy desk, have fun with your Cousin

    Enjoy your day and thanks for sharing

    Candace
    #8

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great winter space to craft in, hope your meeting with your cousin goes well :D #65

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks cosy. hope you have a nice time with your cousin. caroline #14

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your desk looks like you've got just enough to work on without it being too much. Thanks for the peek. S #84

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous crafty space!
    Great job!
    #72

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely craft space you have! I'm joining up as a follower so I can nose around some more on your blog if that's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like the conservatory will work out just fine, great levels of light to craft in. Enjoy meeting your cousin at the weekend.

    Hugs
    Brenda 89

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects on the go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you have some interesting jobs on the go. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 24)

    ReplyDelete
  15. very neat! The coloured image you've done looks lovely. Enjoy meeting your cousin.
    Linbyx
    109

    ReplyDelete
  16. Conservatory sounds like a good place to work to me:) hope you have a great time with your cousin and she loves your card x

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for sharing your desk, enjoy your winter workspace and meeting your cousin.
    kyla

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh this looks lovely and cosy hun,love cheryl x 32

    ReplyDelete
  19. Evening Ally, great busy space, hope you've had a great day. thanks for stopping by my blog.
    hugs
    Michelle (35)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great desk - love the card. Have fun on Saturday. Thanks for sharing (no. 26)

    ReplyDelete
  21. How lovely meeting up for the 1st/2nd time. Hope all goes well and am sure she will love her card. #46

    ReplyDelete
  22. How exciting for you to be meeting your cousin for the first/second time. I think I've spotted some butterflies that I have too - not found a use for them yet but they 'sang' to me in the shop so I just had to have them:) Elizabeth #51

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great desk. I love those butterflies. Are they stickers or rub ons? And who makes them?

    Thanks for sharing,
    rachel #43

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the Conservatory on a sunny day but it's freezing without in the winter.
    How lovely to meet up with your cousin. I'm sure she'll be thrilled with her card.
    Have fun!
    Hugs Lisa(90)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I;m saure she loved having one of yoru cards, fab desk snoop thanks,

    Dx 52

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great workspace and have a fab weekend.

    A.xx(80)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ah, hope your cousinly meeting has been fun, and good luck to her as she trips back to Aus. Love the idea of utilising the light of the conservatory for the winter - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice place. I bet you really enjoy working on your cardmaking desk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103