Sparkly Christmas Card


Ooops, I've been absent for a little while, more about the reasons why later...

Thankfully I have a week off work now so can get on with doing some Christmas cards as well as some more cards to top up my 'for sale' box in the office :-)

This card was made with my recently purchased stencil, glitter and embossing glue. I'm pretty pleased with the results and have made a few now, some in purple and some in turquoise. Here is one of the purple ones which I am going to enter into the following challenges:

A Spoon full of Sugar - Winter wonderland
Craftalicious - Anything Goes
Allsorts - song title (Rocking around the Christmas tree)
Ellephantastic - anything goes

Have a good evening people!

Comments

  1. Lovely card, I really like it's simplicity and love the colours

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back - fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fabulous card, love the tree.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the tree. Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week! :)

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous and sparkly just what a xmas card should be lol

    thankyou for joining in with my musically inspired challenge this week @ Allsorts

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card. Hope you enjoy your week off!
    Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103