Little Claire elephants - Christening card


I've made quite a few cards with this cute stamp which I bought at the Great Northern Papercraft Extravaganza last year but hadn't until recently realised that it would be a great image to use for a Christening card.

I have to admit that it wasn't actually me that had this stroke of inspiration, it was someone at work who looking through my card box said 'do you think this would be ok for a Christening' (well I was hardly going to say no was I!!) Anyhoo, the idea grew on me and I made another card for with the elephants for the Christening of my friend's little boy. I've framed the elephants with my nesties, can't stop using my Cuttlebug ;-)

Comments

  1. She is so cute! Lovely card! Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I am not very adventureous and almost always do plain white/cream cards with embellishments etc.. When I get in from work tonight I am going to get out some of my patterned papers and ribbons and have a go at this style of card. Thank you for inspiring me to try another style.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear I have provided some inspiration ;-) Can't wait to see your creations Helen! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103