A card for my new sponsor child in Peru


I've been sponsoring children through Plan International (www.plan-uk.org) for a number of years now, mainly in Africa up to now. However, when the time came to sponsor a new child recently I decided to choose a South American country for a change. My new sponsor child, Valery, has written to me first (as to my shame I have not got round to writing yet). So, as her Birthday is coming up I decided I would make her a card to wish her Happy Birthday as well as saying hello. I hope she likes pink (surely all little girls do?!)

I am going to enter Valery's card into the following challenges:

Paperplay challenges - blossoms and blooms
A gem of a challenge - sketch
Totally Papercrafts - Pink and Girlie
Papercrafting journey - anything goes (oh and I used my favourite, glitter, on this project!)
2sisters - anything goes

Comments

  1. Adorable card and so sweet of you! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this image love the card too thanks for joining us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - Thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so sweet and I love it. Very cute. Card making is really fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Alison. Love the pinks. Adorable. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at 2 Sisters. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, great image. Thanks for playing along with us at Papercrafting Journey, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ali were nearly neighbours I live further down the coast to you in Filey..I do come from Teesside tho..
    Gorgeous girly creation fab take on the PG sketch ..am sure your Sponsor child will be delighted to receive this card..
    thanks for sharing with us at A gem of a chall. this time.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Ali,love the pink theme and of course the image...I'm sure Valery will love her card....Thanks for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a great cause and so sweet of you! I am sure she will love it! :)

    Feel free to check out my new card making blog, Made Especially For You. It's still getting started, but I promise I have many planned ideas for it!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103