WOYWW - I'm back!


It's been a while! Have very busy with the house renovations as mentioned in my last post some time ago! Will take some photos this weekend now it actually has some furniture in it. It's not quite finished yet, still got living room floor to sand and varnish, curtains to alter and skirting boards to finish painting (boy am I sick of the smell of gloss!) but it's getting there!

On to the desk, I've finally managed to get a bit of time to do a few cards. There is also a new addition to the room as the infamous sofa is now in the York house temporarily until new sofas arrive (then it is going to sofa heaven, sniff :-( So I've invested in a new table/desk thing from Ikea. It's great having my Cuttlebug in the same room as everything else instead of having to head off to the dining room constantly!


The card I'm making is for a friend's Birthday. My mojo seems to have disappeared a bit, mainly because I can't find anything not having crafted for a while so am spending ages hunting for stamps, ink, paper....The stamp was free with a magazine, couldn't get the jeans legs to stamp properly, even with my rockablock, but got there eventually!


So, I will try and get round a few more desks this week than last time! If you have no idea what WOYWW is all about, head over to Julia's blog at the Stamping Ground and check out blogland's biggest weekly blog hop!

Have a great week.

Comments

  1. Gosh love the new desk and glad some one else's mojo has gone walk abouts this week and not just mine.Bice to see you back happy wedensday
    hugsjudex

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKEA is a wonderful place for us crafters:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thursday. I'm just doing a very quick blog dash to make sure all our WOYWW friends get the heads up on the BIG celebration draw over in our blog shop. Please excuse this copied and pasted message but it's the only way I can get round you all this week. If you check out my blog you will see what's keeping me busy :-)

    Shop draw http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    Good luck,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you're enjoying nearing the end of renovations - and having a new desk as well.

    Remember to hop over to my blog if you'd like to win some blog candy. I'm celebrating one whole year of blogging :) Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the pictures of the reno! You'll be back to normal soon and it'll all be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get your crafting mojo back soon.
    Thanks for sharing.
    nickipeex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work desk! Sorry I am so late making it around but last week was very busy. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #162

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely big crafty space you have and very busy! Thanks for the snoop
    (((Happy Very Late WOYWW Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Snowflakes are coming!

WOYWW 116 - It's been a while

WOYWW - 103