CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

A very pink card!


This card started off as a Birthday card for hubby's gran who will be eighty something in a few weeks. Now I've made it though, although I love it, I think it might be a bit too young for her?? Anyway, I think I am going to put it into my card box at work and make something more sedate for her, lol! (Or maybe I have got her all wrong and she really is a pink girly girl at heart?!)

I'm going to enter it into the following challenges:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 115

Paperplay pink to make the boys wink (hence all the pink, got a bit carried away, lol!)

and Wild Orchid Make it Sparkle challenge

7 comments:

Carolynne said...

You are never too old for a 'girlie' card. I think it is great

kayc said...

I think your card is lovely. She will love it. Kathleen x

kath said...

sweet card and I'm sure gran will love it...thanks for taking the time to join in the fun at PBSC this week..hugs kath xxx

Alicia said...

This is gorgeous...love all of the pink! Thanks for joining us at PaperPlay this week.
Alicia xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our Pink challenge
hugs Mandy xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous adorable card.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

Very pretty and cute card Alison - I'm loving all the pink :-) Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
pauline x

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)