CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 9 August 2010

Love to shop!


Yes, that is definitely me, I love to shop, in fact it is one of my favourite things in life! One of the greatest things about crafting is that it has given me a whole new area for retail therapy!

This very girlie card is actually for a colleague at work (who also loves to shop), for her Birthday which is next week. I made the card with a freebie stamp I got with a magazine, coloured with my promarkers and added a lot of bling!

I am entering it into the following challenges:

Sir Stampalot August Challenge - bring on the bling

Craft your days away - favourite things

and

Wild Orchid - one for the girls

Off now to do a spot of colouring in ;-)

9 comments:

pinky said...

Very cute card, love the image and all your bling. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
Pinky

kayc said...

Love your card. Bright and cheerful. Kathleen x

chris said...

Hi and,wow wee!! this is great, love it.
thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot chalenge.

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Ooh lovely card! Loads of colour and bling!
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

brenda said...

Hi Ali

What a great image and really super card.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Rainmac said...

What a fab card, I love the vibrant colours. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge x

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Crafting Joanne said...

Such a great card Alison, I love the image and I definately love to shop.

Thank you for joining us for our very first challenge over at CYDA.

Hugs

Joanne x

Francesca said...

Wonderful card , great details
thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Post a Comment

Hi, please say hello and leave me a comment about my designs, always happy to welcome new friends :-)